Deprecated function in plugin wplms_mycred

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Deprecated function in plugin wplms_mycred

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    guilhermeisaac
    Participant
    Hello, I'm having an issue installing the plugin wplms mycred. The following error message is shown: Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; wplms_dash_mycred_balance has a deprecated constructor in /app/neurocurso.com/lms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-mycred-addon/includes/dashboard_widget.php on line 10 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; wplms_dash_mycred_stats has a deprecated constructor in /app/neurocurso.com/lms/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-mycred-addon/includes/dashboard_widget.php on line 111 It appears that in PHP 7 it does not work well. May I have to correct the functions. How do I know that when the plugin updates this error will not return? Thanks, Guilherme Isaac
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please download the latest wplms mycred addon with this fix and some other bug fixes from this url : https://github.com/VibeThemes/wplms-mycred-addon/tree/master
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Deprecated function in plugin wplms_mycred’ is closed to new replies.