Design related issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Design related issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, Having issues with the theme design 1) Gap at the top of Buddypress pages I have given the background #fafafa to all buddypress pages but there is a gap at the top - how can I close it please? This issue is also present on the single course view page below the course menu - the sub menu starts lower http://prntscr.com/mia8f9 2) At the bottom of the homepage there is a gap between the main page and the footer - can it be closed please? How can I achieve that http://prntscr.com/mia5l8 3) After the last update, when I view a single course, there is an issue with the site logo at the top overlapping the page content - please have a look Thanks for your help
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 .  please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .material .pusher { background: #fafafa; } 2 . please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :  .home.material #content{ padding-bottom:0 ; } 3 . screenshot please . 4 .  please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : li.course_time {margin-top:0}  
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :   .single section#title .course_header {     margin-top: -10px; }    
    ajacks
    Participant
    cool, thanks please close this topic
    Mk
    Thanks for confirmation . I am closing this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Design related issues’ is closed to new replies.