Different course start dates inside a batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Different course start dates inside a batch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dobriemihai
    Participant
    Hello, I want to make different batches of users with different start dates, but the courses inside the batch need to have different start dates as well. To explain this in more detail, please refer to the example below. Example: "First batch of users need to start their courses on 12.04.2021 The whole curriculum needs to be 2 weeks long, but I want the students to have acces to only one course per day (so 14 courses in total per batch, but I DO NOT want the students to be able to finish them all in one day)" How can I do this? I own WPLMS theme and WPLMS Batches addon. I can set a start date for each batch, but I can´t restrict student´s access to the courses inside so they can only have one per day. Let me know when you need additional information Thank you
    Scott Lang
    Course has start date setting so user can not start course before the date check this http://prntscr.com/10zm7lv Batch start date will overwrite course start date 1-if user is in batch and course both then batch start date will overwrite course start date . 2- if user is not in batch but in course then it wont overwrite Restricting users to access only one course in the batch is not available.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Different course start dates inside a batch’ is closed to new replies.