different price for instructor-led

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches different price for instructor-led

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi I m planning to create a course with multiple start dates, I m using a batch plugin for it... I want the different price for (self-study and instructor-led )... my course will be with two options : the first one will be a self-study course: so will have a different curriculum and  price for this self-study course the second will be Instructor Led Classes with multiple start dates: so will have a different curriculum and different price for this instructor-led courses I created a course and adding three batches for it in different start dates and add curriculums for each batch... now how can add a different price for instructor-led courses and another price for self-study assume that the course price will be 10$ for the self-study course and for instructor-led will be 200 $ how can add a different price for the batch? like this wplms site.... http://prntscr.com/ic783s        
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This feature is available with wplms woocommerce plugin only. You'll have to purchase the wplms woocommerce addon plugin and then you can create variable product for the course and connect different batches with different variations.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘different price for instructor-led’ is closed to new replies.