Difficulties uploading an image in the "Paralax title"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Difficulties uploading an image in the "Paralax title"

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    Hi VT Team, I have difficulties editing this page:  losgehts-deutsch.com/o-kursach The problem is that can not upload the image in the last element (PageBuilder ) which is "Paralax title". There is already a text "Kursy języka niemieckiego w Los geht's! Skuteczne, kreatywne, a przy tym życiowe."  I need a background image for the text. I was trying to change the size of the image but I did not work. Could you please advice? Best, Justyna , the photos do not appear while they are put in the back office during a modification . 
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... As I understand the issue is that you are adding an image in the page builder section but its not appearing in the front end. Yes we can help you with that, please let me know how are you adding the image, via wp-editor ?  
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan, Thanks for your reply. I have problems uploading a background image in the Paralax title. You can see the problem here: http://losgehts-deutsch.com/o-kursach/ Yes, I does not appear in the frond end. Actually the uploading is blocked for some reasons. A red cross appears instead. What might be the reason for this? How to solve the problem? Best, Justyna    
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    I am uploading the image via P<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">age Builder.</span>
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    Sorry. I mean Page Builder.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I'll need the admin credentials also to further check this issue on your website. So please share the credentials in a private reply
    losgehts-deutsch
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Difficulties uploading an image in the "Paralax title"’ is closed to new replies.