Direct checkout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Direct checkout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello, We need to activate direct checkout skipping Product&Cart pages. The Miscellaneous ->Direct Checkout->Skip Product&Cart page is not working. We re-saved permalinks for few times now, but both pages still show up. Could you pls help resolving the issue? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its working fine at our test site. Please make sure all your plugins adn theme is updated to the latest versions. Also try resaving the permalinks and clearing the browser cache. If above doesn't help then please share the admin credentials to check. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello Latiyan, I've re-saved permalinks and cleared cache. Didn't help. Site URL is http://www.idmap.co.il/en/ Username: <span style="color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">beckydover</span> Password: <span style="color: #000000; font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">)DMSz!907iq*YhKTxhfOXAg3</span> Another question I've couldn't resolve is: In page About the content block is need to be edited. The small gear on side does not opens the block for edit. Could you help with this issue as well? Thanks in advance, Marina
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hello Latiyan, Any news regarding the checkout + about page? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi i checked your site and found that the thee file was not able to detect if the woocommerce is activated in your site or not and this is why the checkout redirect is not working in your site . This is an issue in case of multisite .But we have fixed the issue at your end by modifying the code  ,please check .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Thank you very much!!! The Woocommerce was functioning well from the beginning and was no issues with the multi-site, may be just this bug. Again - thanks a lot!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Direct checkout’ is closed to new replies.