Direct Dashboard

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    @Veronica this will be new page created that will be set at homepage. for new student, they need to register, so this registration have selection course student want to enroll.
    Veronica
    hi yes i know your requirement but it will be great if you provide us the page with the selection process so we can test and check the IDs/Classes to implement the code
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    any update?
    Veronica
    this is a blank page with no functionality! at least you need to add this: registration page with course selection so we can provide code that when user click on the course it will added in the course
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    I try to add registration page but how to include course selection? That's why i request video guide @Veronica for this below 1- yes you can set your buddypress single page as your homepage from settings>>reading https://prntscr.com/17mu0u3 2,3 – If you want to have such registration page with course selection then you will need to add custom code and add this function on the user_register wordpress hook. this function takes the user id and the course id to add students to particular course. bp_course_add_user_to_course($user_id,$course_id)
    Veronica
    hi this can't be implement need huge code you can try alternative that remove your default registration page and set shop page there from shop page user can select the product and then can buy it directly user will be register automatically and logged in too
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    How to set user will be register automatic and logged in too?
    Veronica
    hi well no need to set this if you have woo-commerce subscription plugin just buy the product and then user will registered on your site through checkout page and assigned too in the course with the login functionality simultaneously
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Direct Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.