Directory styling

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Directory styling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey guys, how are you? A quick question: I would like to make my course directory exactly like this, so just some quick questions: http://prntscr.com/jc9ii9 So just a couple of questions: 1- Where do I configure the blue upper bar? I would like to be exactly like yours So the questions to do this would be:
    • Where do I put the jpg.

• What are the dimensions of that file or if you have it somewhere I can download it would be great

2- What kind of directory layout do you use? 3- What is the resolution you use for the picture of the course ?   Thanks!!  

Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please add the folowing css in your custom css to make your header like this as shown in the screenshot. To do this please go to wp-admin -> appearance-> customize-> custom css. #title { transform-origin: 0; background: linear-gradient(150deg,#53f 15%,#05d5ff 70%,#a6ffcb 94%) !important; background-image: linear-gradient(150deg, rgb(85, 51, 255) 15%, rgb(5, 213, 255) 70%, rgb(166, 255, 203) 94%) !important; background-position-x: initial !important; background-position-y: initial !important; background-size: cover; background-repeat-x: initial !important; background-repeat-y: initial !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-color: initial !important; padding-bottom: 30px !important; background-size: cover; }
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please add the folowing css in your custom css to make your header like this as shown in the screenshot. To do this please go to wp-admin -> appearance-> customize-> custom css. #title { transform-origin: 0; background: linear-gradient(150deg,#53f 15%,#05d5ff 70%,#a6ffcb 94%) !important; background-image: linear-gradient(150deg, rgb(85, 51, 255) 15%, rgb(5, 213, 255) 70%, rgb(166, 255, 203) 94%) !important; background-position-x: initial !important; background-position-y: initial !important; background-size: cover; background-repeat-x: initial !important; background-repeat-y: initial !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-color: initial !important; padding-bottom: 30px !important; background-size: cover; }
    marinarov
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, 1. To make the default list view you have to remove the script added in footer. To do this go to wp-admin-> WPLMS-> Footer -> Google analytic code. Refer: http://prntscr.com/jf8qep 2. These are widgets, you can enable these widgets from wp-admin->Appearance -> widgets.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Directory styling’ is closed to new replies.