Disable course menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Disable course menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi How can I disable course menu that only the site menu will stay?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It cant be disabled but you can hide all menu items for your users  using this tip : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/customise-course-menu-vibe-custom-types-2-9/ choose only admins in privacy settings of all menu items .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi This is what I did, but how can I hide Home menu item?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add this given css in your wp-admin -> apperance -> customize -> custom css:   #buddypress #item-nav div.item-list-tabs#object-nav{display:none;}
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    It's still there it's not work?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The css is correct to hide the whole course menu from the course. There might be some other issue with the previous css you added in your website which is causing the css to not work. Try adding the css at the top of the customize->custom css. If this doesn't help then please share the site url and the admin credentials here with us we'll add it in your website.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    aviv10mar
    Participant
    Hi I used this CSS and its work .single-course.c2 #item-nav, .single-course.c3 #item-nav, .single-course.c5 #item-nav { display:none!important; }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable course menu’ is closed to new replies.