Disable Discussions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Disable Discussions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    How do I disable the messages below blog posts? I have tried to disable Settings - Discussion - "Allow people to post comments on new articles" without any luck. It says "These settings may be overridden for individual articles." Is there anywhere else I can disable the comments/messages/discussions for blog posts?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To disable the comments in wordpress : Please disable it from discussions(this is wordpress default settings and wplms) : To disable discussions in units goro wplms ->course manager : To disable messages  goto settimgs ->buddypress ->components  :
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    I have disabled everything regarding comments but it still shows in blog posts (please see attached). How do I remove that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please disable comments from edit post page discussion section .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    As shown in the previous attachement I already have disabled the "Allow people to post comments on new articles" section, but the comment field still shows below every blog post.
    sandy
    1. Go to each blog post. 2. Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck "Allow comments" If you are unable to see the option: Check screen options at the right hand side (top of the page) and check/enable "discussions".   Let us know if this helps.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable Discussions’ is closed to new replies.