Disable e-mails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Disable e-mails

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Whenever I upload a document the students receive an e-mail. I just want them to receive a notification within the WPLMS site. Where do I manage when to send the students e-mails?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Few questions : Where the document is uploaded ? Is it in the group ? Are you using the buddydrive plugin or any other plugin ?
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    I just upload them under "Group" and "Documents". What I'm really interested in is how to manage when the students receive an email and when they don't. Also when they receive an email or just a notification within the WPLMS.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please clarify, WPLMS does not have group documents section.. Are you using this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-group-documents/ If yes, then you'll need to consult the plugin author. Thanks.
    chrsjensen
    Participant
    Ok, this is really a very simple question. Forget everything about documents. All I want to know is where I change the email-settings? My students receive emails everytime there has been a change in the course. How do I change that?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please goto LMS -> settings -> touch points . Here you can choose the settings for email,notification and messages for all the touch points in wplms .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable e-mails’ is closed to new replies.