Disable export data

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Disable export data

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    You had given that code already which is implemented. This removes the tab on top but not the content as you noticed on the site.
    Scott Lang
    Checked for CSS and php code both but tab-content removal is not available. You can use the above code to hide the form only in 3.x. Let me know if we can close this thread. If you have any other issues please create a topic and let us know.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    The problem is not resolved though, Your code removed the tab title not the tab content so how can this be a solution for us. We need the tab and content to disappear. We are using 3.9.9 1) Settings page should load like this: https://snipboard.io/lfvxOJ.jpg 2) It loads like this: https://snipboard.io/YkS3qV.jpg Please tell us how to show the Email screen only
    Scott Lang
    Removing tab and tab-content totally remove using CSS and custom PHP not available in 3.x. The above solution will work partially like this which I have shared above.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    That is obviously not an usable solution. Can the tabs be switched to make Email first tab please? This will work as the next tab will not load at all
    Scott Lang
    The tabs are coming from BuddyPress, Which I have searched to change/update. But there is no filter so we can not remove the tabs using our custom code. Thus the only option is CSS but for content hide, there is no particular class added so we can only do some particular things using CSS which I have already shared. Let me know if you have any other doubt or we can close this thread.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Since there is nothing further to offer. Please close, but mark it unresolved issue
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    You should ask Buddypress for a solution.
    Scott Lang
    Ok closing the thread.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable export data’ is closed to new replies.