Disable from some teachers answer option

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Disable from some teachers answer option

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey guys, how are you? I have this issue. I have two teachers in classes but I want that only one answer student questions. Basically I want that the teacher that is in the bottom doesn´t have any option to students ask questions by mail or private message.  
    marinarov
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the problem is that all users can reply to the questions asked in the unit . Even student can reply on the question . DO you wish to hide it we can do it using css .    
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Mk
    Well I just checked this and unfortunately find out no way to hide the reply button as of now . There is no provision available for this as of now . Im adding a provision to do this right now.The same will be available in next theme update . To make it right  now please provide your valid ftp credentials in private reply .
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    changes added to your site . please check
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please clear all caches and check it with a student credentials . code is working fine at my end .  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable from some teachers answer option’ is closed to new replies.