Disable instructor page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Disable instructor page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Can i disable the instructor page? Screenshot in next comment
    lidiamm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi means you want to remove this from site? if you want then you can
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Yes, but if I remove it will there be broken links? What does it affect? I'm afraid there will be torn pages later.
    Veronica
    remove_action('init','wplms_instructing_courses_endpoint'); hi you can add this in wplms-customizer.php to remove that action directly
    lidiamm
    Participant
    But are you telling me to edit a template file? I am using a child theme, because if I edit a file I will lose the changes when updating, right? That is not good practice. Is there any other way? Can't do it in the functions.php of the child theme?
    Veronica
    No, it's not a template it's a plugin wplms-customizer and it will never loose the changes after the update as there will be no update for this plugin so you can directly update the file in this
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi try to add this: add_action('after_setup_theme',function(){remove_action('init','wplms_instructing_courses_endpoint');});
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok but we need to know from where exactly you are navigating to this "instructing-courses" link.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    I don't remember, I think it's from within vibebp, but it doesn't matter, if the url is visible, someone can see it and google can index it... I would like there to be nothing in that url.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    its not that easy to index without specifying the url to index. We are checking how to disable it since the quick soluition did not work
    lidiamm
    Participant
    But can you tell me if I had to add one line (the one at the beginning) or both? Maybe I didn't do it right.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    no the code added correctly its the code which is not working .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable instructor page’ is closed to new replies.