Disable social options options and set basic profile with user courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Disable social options options and set basic profile with user courses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    germansv
    Participant
    Hi, All I want to do is that: disable all social options as public profiles, followers, activities, notifications... What I need is only to set a basic courses site with a profile that shows me basic options like profile information, change passwords and, of course, courses taken by user. I tryied this by disabling accessibility settings in BuddyPress General Settings, but this brokes my site.
    germansv
    Participant
    I managed to include user courses in the student dashboard, but it keeps displaying Send email notice and Profile file vissibility settings. How coud I disable this?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, 1- share some references like screenshots which one you want to hide 2- share admin credentials with website url, Thanks,
    germansv
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please look into this: https://prnt.sc/ts5l3f If you want to do something different then please explain properly, Thanks,
    germansv
    Participant
    No. What I need is simply to hide these two columns (see image), I don't need this function in my site at all. I could do this with css but want to know if there is any way to disable this with WPLMS backend options.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Yes, you can use custom css to hide this, thanks,
    germansv
    Participant
    You guys read the messages, at least? Frustrating.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    hello, yes, I have read all messages , as i know there is no option in the WPLMS backend to hide this, So i say you that you can use custom css to hide this from front-end, Thanks,
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Disable social options options and set basic profile with user courses’ is closed to new replies.