disabled ajax in course unit loads

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting disabled ajax in course unit loads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shakdHSAF
    Participant
    Hello, I have disabled ajax in course unit loads and still cannot see the source code of the content I have entered. I have styling issues and wanna see the source code. What do I have to do? I use WPLMS 4. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This setting is marked as "Legacy": http://prntscr.com/w8a34w Which means it will not work in wplms v4 For styling issues, you can use google chrome inspector
    shakdHSAF
    Participant
    Hi, with google chrome inspector I cannot see the source code of the !content! I have added because content is loaded with Script. I can see only source code for header, footer and links to loaded scripts. How can I see !content! souce content?
    Diana
    Participant
    Load the script content on wp_footer hook and then check in footer The scripts should always be executed on this hook
    shakdHSAF
    Participant
    How do I load the script content on wp_footer hook and then check in footer. Where? in Google chrome inspector? I am not a programmer. Your answer "For styling issues, you can use google chrome inspector" is not helpful when I do not know how to use it. And your answer "Load the script content on wp_footer hook and then check in footer. The scripts should always be executed on this hook" is also not helpful when you do not tell me where to do it and how.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, I am replying here according to the query you asked, here you mentioned that, you are able to see the source code. : http://prntscr.com/wa5t01 So I made a perception here that you have idea how these things works, Do share a screenshot of the script and the content. So I can tell you in more details Because Pictures are much easier to understand instead of words
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘disabled ajax in course unit loads’ is closed to new replies.