Discussion Box for HK

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Discussion Box for HK

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ljdl
    Participant
    Hi HK, For some reason I can't add to the thread titled "Discussion Box" where we were working on my course. The advice you've given me so far  in that thread has been really helpful. I think this will work well! However, before I dig in I wanted to test that everything would work. I downloaded the plugin Loco Translate and then hunted around until I found the text we discussed - "Have Questions? Ask in the unit forums" As you may recall you sent me the following print screen: https://prnt.sc/h5pouz I want to change the text to "Let's talk!" so I found the text in the Vibe Course Module as described and changed it. However, I wasn't able to get it to work. Can you take a look and let me know what steps I should take? L  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website the issue is with the pot file. I won't recommend to sync the pot file using loco translate plugin as it causes issues with it, only sync the po files which is recommended. So to fix the pot file issue I'll need the ftp credentials to update your pot file.  
    ljdl
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ljdl
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for sharing the ftp credentials, I have changed the text on your website. Please check and confirm.
    ljdl
    Participant
    H.K.  - thanks so much. It's fixed. I can start testing this site with students now thanks to your patience and hard work.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, Sure.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Discussion Box for HK’ is closed to new replies.