Display extra information on course page (with hooks)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Display extra information on course page (with hooks)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I am trying to display custom fields created with the ACF plugin and I have only achieved it with the following hook: wplms_before_course_description detailed in: https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/developer-guide.html#main-enpoints Is there a way to display the custom field at the bottom of the page, after the course content? Any hook like the old wplms_after_course_description from previous versions of WPMLS? Detailed in: https://www.familyhistorywritingstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/js_composer_envato_package/WPLMS%20Package/documentation/developer-guide.html Thank you very much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please confirm if you are using new version of wplms v4 with wplms plugin ? or wplms v3 . you can still use old course layouts in new version v4 in which these hooks will work .
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I confirm that I do use version 4 of wplms and that I have tried to use that hook without success: wplms_after_course_description. Any clue why it might not work for me? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well you are using blank course layout which does not loads this action. try these actions : wplms_single_course_content_end wplms_course_before_front_main bp_before_course_home_content
    gbac
    Participant
    Hello, I have tried them, having assigned the available course layouts, and only those that introduce the custom field before the content work: wplms_course_before_front_main bp_before_course_home_content but not the ones that would introduce it later, which is just what I need: wplms_single_course_content_end wplms_after_course_description Any ideas? Thank you very much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I have checked this hook is working fine : wplms_single_course_content_end exactly where do you want add your custom element in the course page?
    gbac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Would need your valid ftp creds in order to check this .Please share them in private reply
    gbac
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    gbac
    Participant
    OK, thank you very much
    Veronica
    good to know this works for you
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Display extra information on course page (with hooks)’ is closed to new replies.