Display of units changes for one student

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Display of units changes for one student

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    For one of my students, the units in a course is not displaying on the right, it is below the unit. In this video you will see two people with the display correct and one student where it is not. There is also an error Security Check Failed Contact Administrator. Watch the video here https://vimeo.com/196976833 Please advise. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You shared a private video, so I cannot access it. -------- The issue you are describing seems to be with the content. Please check the content of that unit with is showing incorrectly, there might be some unclosed <div> or its closing after the page break.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I'm sorry. The password is WPLMS
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I checked your website the issue seems to be with the unit content only. You can confirm this by removing the page break in your units, the issue will not be replicated without page break. The issue is that you have closed some div after page break which is making changes in the HTML structure because of page break.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Thank you. I removed the div code and it is working fine now.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Display of units changes for one student’ is closed to new replies.