Doesn't work sidebar in woocommerce shop page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Doesn't work sidebar in woocommerce shop page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ek_media
    Spectator
    Hi, Doesn't work sidebar in woocommerce shop page How I fix? My site is www.erdalkanal.com.tr
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add the widgets in the shop sidebar from wp-admin ->appearance ->widgets  .
    ek_media
    Spectator
    I was it. But doesn't work
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end  . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the inf o .
    ek_media
    Spectator
    Hi, Doesn't work sidebar in woocommerce shop page How I fix? My site is www.erdalkanal.com.tr User : orca pass : orca1891
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems right now you have only one product in your site and you are adding a filter widget to your shop sidebar . Please try adding two or three products and also provide category to theme and check the widget  .
    sandy
    It seems right now you have only one product in your site and you are adding a filter widget to your shop sidebar .
    Please try adding two or three products and also provide category to theme and check the widget  .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Doesn't work sidebar in woocommerce shop page’ is closed to new replies.