Don´t show Course Instruction

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Don´t show Course Instruction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I don't know why when I start the course. I cannot see the general instructions of the same and the specific ones (that I have configured). I have disabled the "skip Course status page" from LMS / Configuration and nothing. Also, when enabled. Can the general instructions be edited? Or it would be better to create a unit of instructions in all my courses.
    Diana
    Participant
    @alxcasta13 I didn't get your point actually So in which matter you want my assistance? This setting is not working anymore? skip Course status page Can the general instructions be edited? - what are you trying to ask? Can you please elaborate a bit  
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Issue: When I start a course, I don't see the instructions for that course, despite having "skip Course status page" disabled from LMS / Configuration. The course instructions understand that it is a description before starting the course. I want these instructions to appear, but I would like them to be fully personalized.
    Diana
    Participant
    @alxcasta13 You want these course instructions to appear then you can uncheck the checkbox but to have these instructions fully personalized. I guess here you are asking for each course have different set of course specific instructions For that purpose while creating the course, in course instructions sections you have to add the instructions for each and every course.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Don´t show Course Instruction’ is closed to new replies.