Don’t show results if test is not passed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Don’t show results if test is not passed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, I've a doubt: I would like to show the results if the student passes the test, I set this option, but I noticed they are showed also if the test is not passed (and the student can retake the test). How can I disable it in this case? Thank you!
    logan
    Hello,

Please go to wp-admin -> lms-> settings -> quiz settings -> " Hide correct answers " .

please also make sure that the quiz should be connected to the course in quiz settings.
    refer: http://prntscr.com/glcz72
    and then try retaking the quiz .

Also, note here once the course is finished for the user, she can see the correct answers.

--- if you want to hide it forever then,

to hide the answer lists please follow these steps .

1. Add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){

return 1;

},10,2);
    2. Add this script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script :

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery('body').find('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href',(jQuery('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href')+'&force'));

jQuery('.unit_content').on('unit_traverse',function(){

jQuery('body').find('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href',(jQuery('.quiz_results_popup').attr('href')+'&force'));

});

});

</script>

dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, thank you but I've yet set "Hide correct answers" but when test is finished, it shows results also if student didn't pass the quiz and I checked the quizes, they are connected to the course. I don't want to hide results forever, only I want to show them only for who has passed quiz.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Please, help me I need to finish this site as long as possible...I've only the last problems to solve...thank you
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    And I noticed that the button "Retake test" is inside the results...but if I don't want to show result if test is not passed how is possible to display it? Let me know if you need credentials...thank you again
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){   $user_id = get_current_user_id();   $passing_marks= get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_passing_score',true);   $user_marks= get_post_meta($quiz_id,$user_id,true); if(!empty($passing_marks) && $user_marks < $passing_marks){   $flag = 1;   }   return $flag;   },999999,2);
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you very much, but after past it on wplms-customizer.php, it give me white screen.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you for your help, but I tried to fail a quiz now, but the results are shown again. Check the link: http://somup.com/cqQFIEepq3 I know there is a new version of WPLMS, but yesterday I saw on my Envato profile to download it but there is the version 3.9.5
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Sorry Logan if I bother, I'm thinking on a thing: LMS option "Hide correct answers Correct answers in quizzes are not displayed unless student has finished/submitted the course." I read it with more attention, it is referred to not show the correct answer, but not about results. If test is not passed, LMS shows only the results and which answers are correct or not, but not the correct answers where the answers are wrong. So the idea is not wrong and it's not a bug. So please, for now don't do anything, I have to ask to my customers if they don't want at all to show results or if they are fine as it is. I'll let you know their answer tomorrow. For now, thank you and all the staff very much for the availability, for this and for all the other problems you have solved in the past. I am completing the site and I hope to finish everything soon and not to disturb you so much anymore.
    logan
    Haha thank you so much for understanding our burden but trust me you did not irritate me. it's our job and serve the people. you could ask questions as many as you want. not a big deal dear. we are pleased to help you :) greetings from India :)
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you very very much, you are so kind! I'm happy to know it. Yesterday I asked my customers about this, they confirmed me they don't want at all to show results if quiz is not passed (only the score, ad es. 4/30), while if quiz is passed is ok. Do you think it could be possible to do? Thank you again!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok found the issue .Actually there is some mistake in vibe course module plugin itself . Fixed it at your end same will be available in next update of vibe course module plugin .
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you very much Alex! Today I'll test it and I'll let you know.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Don’t show results if test is not passed’ is closed to new replies.