Double notification issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Double notification issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Hi, i' having an issue. I'm receiving a doble notification (duplicated)error
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this issue can happen when user click on the mark unit complete button immediately two times . Fix coming up in next vibe course module plugin update .
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Thanks Alex: We don't work with unit complete button. Can you give me an ETA ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can enable "Auto-mark unit complete when user proceeds to next unit" from wp-admin ->  lms -> settings .
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Hi Alex!: We have already enable the "auto-mark unit", we do not have button to complete the unit, and the issue is that the students have double notification as you can see in the screen shot. Could you give me a date with the update?   Thanks for all !  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In that case the issue is not replicable on my site . I would need network admin credentials and a valif FTP credentials to debug this issue at your end .
    CTI Team
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CTI Team
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It was a bug in wplms . I fixed it in your plugin vibe customtypes  code . Same will be available in the next update of wplms theme .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Double notification issue’ is closed to new replies.