Downloading the answers of the questions of spesific quiz and for spesific user

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Downloading the answers of the questions of spesific quiz and for spesific user

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mdsoul
    Spectator
    Hi, As you requested, I'm adding my question here. I just watch the tutorial you sent: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/leaderboarddownload-stats-for-coursesquizzesassignmentsquestions/. But that's not what I need. In the tutorial you downloaded stats only. Not the answers of the questions of spesific quiz and for spesific user. Example of the data I need: export data of: Quiz number #3, User number #52 Table: Question  Answer 1             A 2             B 3             A 4             C 5             D 6             A 7             E 8             B This option is available on Moodle, and I can dowlnoad/export XLSX file with this information. I will very appreciate if you can add this option. Thank you
    Hello, I need this same thing. Has this been implemented or is it in the roadmap?
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like this feature too. Is this part of the development plan?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Downloading the answers of the questions of spesific quiz and for spesific user’ is closed to new replies.