Drip feed content not part of course unit

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Drip feed content not part of course unit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marsue
    Spectator
    Dear Vibe team, As mentioned in this post, when students enroll for a course on my wplms system they also have access to "bonus content", typically special content that is not part of the course content such as video tutorial demonstrating creation of accounts on online music websites. Since there is a 30 days guaranty period for that course, I'd like the student to only access the first bonus after the expiration of the guaranty period (as an incentive to continue the course). And for another bonus, it is related to the content of a unit, but is not part of the unit itself, it's a sort of a add-on. Having these two situations in mind, it would help a lot to have drip feed on content which is part of a private section restricted to course members, that members will only see after a certain amount of time since they subscribed. Not all the content should be drip feed driven, as I'd like student to access to all group session recordings since day1 of their membership. Thanks a lot
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok.. How about allowing users to access the units completed by them directly from Course Curriculum area, just like the "free" units. So, if you have added attachments or bonus content to units, So after expiry, even though students will not be able to access the course protected area, they can get the content directly from the curriculum section.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip feed content not part of course unit’ is closed to new replies.