Drip feed relative to course start date, not unit start time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Drip feed relative to course start date, not unit start time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I'm running a 7 day course and I'd like each day's course to appear at 8am on Day 1, 8am Day 2 etc etc. The drip feed functionality only seems to set the time relative to the unit start time Is there a way of doing it relative to the COURSE start date?   Thanks
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Figured it out! You need to set the time and date on each unit, but not before checking the start date/time check box in LMS > settings.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes this is an alternative to this issue. You can set the start date of every unit. However right now there is no such way to set the drip feed from the course start date. This is already a planned feature and we will be adding this feature in the next update of wplms. Trello: https://trello.com/c/6OiVHt6y
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan Thanks for your reply. I've set the start date of each unit but it's still not working. I've just run a test of the course and all the units are available straight away, not at the time and date I've set. What is the correct front and back end drip feed config for this to work please? Thanks    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The start date works fine at our setup. Please make sure the drip feed is enabled in your course, you can give 1 minute drip feed or even 1 second drip feed, but the drip feed must be enabled. Now the units will be accessible only at the set date and time.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Drip feed relative to course start date, not unit start time’ is closed to new replies.