Drop down categories

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Drop down categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi guuys, I have been testing with a drop down (megemenu) for course categories in the headers. Though with not so much success.. For some reason it is shown very weird. It seems to be impossible to align the mege menu underneath the appropiate tags (it sticks to the left for some reason). Also for some reasons some category names take up two lines. See the picture for current situation So what i want: I want a slim drop down when hoovering over "categorieen". This drop down should show all the course categories (no subcategories!). That's it. How to get this to work? http://prntscr.com/e60s2e
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as of now im not able to see your dropdown on your site .Could you please add it again and also share your admin credentials and site url in private reply
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I have added some css to fix that in your site .Please check and confirm.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks for looking in to this. It looks better now, but still some of the categories take up 2 lines while there seems to be sufficient space (e.g. web ontwikkeling). Also I tried to add symbols to the names (i tried font awesome icons and the category thumbnail). But with no result. Is there a way to add symbols to the names? Thanks!
    dantwah
    Spectator
    I fixed the alignment in the meantime with the following CSS .megadrop .menu-cat_subcat .taxonomy_menu > li > a { width: 90% !important; } Though I have not yet figured out how to add symbol to the text. How is this possible?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that would not be possible as of now .However you can try adding the icons with the help of css .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Drop down categories’ is closed to new replies.