Duplicate courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Duplicate courses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    Hello, I would like to sell different courses which differ only in some parts. My basic courses only contain videos. My premium courses contain the same videos plus PDFs. I used the plugin "duplicator" to clone the Basic courses. Then I renamed the clone to "Premium". Then I added some PDFs to the Premium course. Now I found out, that the PDFs were added to the basic course as well; automatically. I don't want that. What can I do to prevent that? Thank you very much for your help. All the best, Christian  
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    It would be great if you could answer my questions, otherwise I can't continue my work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is because the curriculum remains same for both the courses. You duplicated only the course not the units of the course . you would need to duplicate the units also and then build the curriculum of the duplicated course again . that duplicator plugin will not duplicate the units of the course , you have to duplicate them separately .
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    How can I duplicate units?
    Ava
    You have to create a unit the same way like you have created the other units.
    Nick
    Participant
    Hi there. I have a related question: Can I use existing units from a course in another course?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes you can use the same existing units in two different courses but not quizzes .
    ChrisBor
    Participant
    Why can't I use quizzes in 2 different courses? Can I copy the quizzes or do I have to create everything again? That is so much work!
    Ava
    Hi Instructor can place quiz anywhere inside the course, be it after each unit or after the completion of all the units or both. You can add the same quiz in any number of courses from front end as well as backend. In any further issue, please let us know.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate courses’ is closed to new replies.