Duplicate payment – no one answering emails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Duplicate payment – no one answering emails

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello. Sorry to post this here but no one is answering the <span class="il">vibethemes</span>@gmail.com email address and I'm not sure how else to get in touch. I bought WPLMS Batches and WPLMS Mailchimp on October 30 2016 for £40.72, and WPLMS WooCommerce on October 31 2016 for <span style="color: #222222; font-family: 'Century Gothic', sans-serif; font-size: small;">£16.12</span>. The payments for both orders were been taken from my account on 2 November, but a third payment was taken as well for another £40.72. I emailed at the time to say the order had gone through twice but had no reply. I'm now trying to get a refund for the third payment of £40.72. How do I do this please? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay please share your transaction id and mode of payment . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I paid using PayPal but without an account so I don't seem to have a transaction ID. I can send you the two identical receipts from you that I have though, sent about 5 minutes apart. Any good?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Did you enter or use any mail id while making the payment ? If yes then you should have received the purchase receipt and the transaction id from Paypal. There are two ways to resolve this, a. You initiate a refund request in the Paypal and we both save on payapl transaction costs as it gets cancelled. b. I manually make the payment to you and lose on the transaction cost "twice". Both in both cases we need to verify that the payment was deducted twice and the money was credited to our account. Please help us in identifying the transactions so that we can resolve this fast. p.s : I tried to locate the transaction id assuming that you used the same mail id in the forums for the transaction but no results were found. Paypal allows you a 45/90 day refund period
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate payment – no one answering emails’ is closed to new replies.