DWQA in Question got the wrong style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting DWQA in Question got the wrong style

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I have tried to incorporate DWQA to question on the course. However in question (part of curriculum) the style is not correct. the second issue, there are 2 questions, and 1 question is fading away when you load the page. thanks for your help stef
    stef
    Spectator
    Plaese check this credential: http://www.staging1.katolisitas.org/course/bunda-maria-tetap-perawan/?action=questions user:staging pass: P@ssword
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this is an issue and will be fixed in the upcoming update of wplms-dwqa addon plugin . Thanks for reporting this issue .
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, do you have a time frame for this? thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    We're in touch with DWQA on this.
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Hey, I want to follow up on the same issue, please see the first photo in the course dashboard and the second is after clicking on the question list. Which are different from the tutorial. Can you please refer ETA for this to issue to be solved. One more question: Is it possible to install a previous version of DWQA that yield in the proposed style? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @abuyaman: As mentioned above it an issue with the DWQA plugin, We are in touch with DWQA plugin and will fix this soon. You can try installing the previous version of DWQA if this helps.
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply, I tried installing version 1.4 but the same result was showing. I really appreciate if you can specify which version that you have ran in your video tutorial. I tried to contact DesignWall and here is there answer!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The version that you can try is 1.3 or below.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Can you say me where i can download 1.3?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @hodoogwaja: You can install it  from wordpress only. You can install previous versions also from wordpress in the developers section, refer: http://prntscr.com/a9dv3i
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    I tried versions below 1.3 but not working! Could you please cross check?   Cheers
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Any update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please try this version 1.0 of it ? We also need to check this and fix this in the next update.
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Are there any news about dqwa?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘DWQA in Question got the wrong style’ is closed to new replies.