DWQA Pro Version

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues DWQA Pro Version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Hey, I have bought DWQA Pro version to integrate it in the WPLMS, after installing it I figured out it is not workingin the dashboard and can't be connected to the course because
    <span style="color: #1a1a1a; font-family: Lato; font-size: 20px; font-style: italic; line-height: 30px;">Q&A pro version has some changed the code and layout</span>
    as per DesignWall ticket . Can you please solve this issue..   Cheers Abdullah
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay yes the pro version seems to have a different code and layout and wplms dwqa addon plugin is build to integrate the non-pro version . We have noted your request to make the addon compatible with the new pro version . Thanks for reporting this .
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Hey Alex, Thanks for your reply, what is ETA so that I can plan accordingly, also is there is a way to migrate from bbpress to DWQA later on when you have updated the add on? Cheers
    Abuyaman
    Spectator
    Hey Alex/Mr.Vibe,   I have integrated DWQA Pro in buddypress but I need a help from you. I want to get the questions & answers count under the profile photo as shown in the attached photo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is the only request for DWQA pro integration. We pick features based on number of votes for the request for the update. The requests for next major update 2.2 are frozen for now (), so any possibility of inclusion would be after this month.   For  questions & answers count , you can contact DWQA pro for this , mostly how these values are coming form the user id, which functions they're using for this and we'll help you with any help required from our part and we can include this in WPLMS DWQA addon update.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘DWQA Pro Version’ is closed to new replies.