Dynamic Prices in WooCommerce for Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Dynamic Prices in WooCommerce for Courses

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Hello, I want so sell my courses via WooCommerce. The connection between WooCommerce and Courses works fine. But there is one problem: On the course page, the price for the course is shown without tax, although the WooCommerce settings are right (as my e-books for example are shown with tax). SO my question: how can I make the products visible with tax?
    Go to Wp-Admin-> Woocommerce-> Settings-> General-> Enable taxes and tax calculations->enable it Also Go to Wp-Admin-> Woocommerce-> Settings-> tax->No, I will enter prices exclusive of tax->select it and save   REFER TO SCREENSHOTS. http://prntscr.com/d5h5mr http://prntscr.com/d5h5z9
    sportbachelor
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply. I think you got me wrong: I sell to Germany (19% tax) and to austria (20% tax). What I want is a fix price, lets say 10€ for an e-book. Now when a german customer buys it he pays 10€ and when an austrian one buys it he should also pay 10€, only tax is variable, which means I earn 1% less for sales to austria than to germany. But that doesn't work out for me! Also not when I enter in woocommerce-settings-tax-I will enter prices inclusive tax. Any idea?   Best Regards, Chris
    Sorry, but this is not related to our theme. It is related to the woocomerce plugin. Try contacting woocommerce directly or you can use any 3rd party plugins available for enabling this feature.
    ronniecreager
    Participant

Hello. I’m having trouble “editing course prices” I’m in Woocommerce products and non of the “product date” tabs are working. It looks like this change is made in “general” but none of these options are allowing me to make changes.

Can you please tell me how to do this or how to fix the issue. Is this a Woocommerce issue?

thank you.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please share your site url and admin credentials and steps to replicate this issue . PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials . PS : please create your own topic and share this information in next private reply there as this issue is not related to the context of this topic .
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    @ronniecreager I have updated your woocommerce to the latest version. It has fixed your issue.
    ronniecreager
    Participant
    Thank you. I've checked and it seems to be working like it should.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic Prices in WooCommerce for Courses’ is closed to new replies.