Dynamic Quiz tags

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Dynamic Quiz tags

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amishbhavsar
    Spectator
    Hi, I wanted to know the logic of Dynamic Quiz (AND vs OR logic)... If I have 10 questions with only Tag A and 20 questions with only Tag B and 5 questions with both Tags A and Tag B. If I select Tag A and Tab B for dynamic quiz creation, will that select from only the 5 questions that has both Tag A and Tag B (AND logic)  or from all 35 Questions (OR logic)? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Currently, it will randomly pick all the questions from Tag A "OR" Tag B A feature request already planned for 2.1 update will allow you to configure much more comples scenarios for quizzes. Example : First 5 questions from Tag A Next 5 Questions from Tag B "OR" Tag C But the Tag relation would remain as "OR".
    amishbhavsar
    Spectator
    Is there a way to change the logic to AND? If this is on a future roadmap? or By using an Add-on  / plugin?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am sorry currently there is no way right now to change the logic to AND but in future we will add the multiple tags option in quiz and also option to select how many question will appear from that tag .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic Quiz tags’ is closed to new replies.