Dynamic quizzes v2.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Hello I would like to see such mechanics for Dynamic quizzes. The quiz should contain questions with different tags, i.e: Quiz 1st question has tag A (meaning that question is chosen from the questions with tag A) 2nd question has tag B (meaning that question is chosen from the questions with tag B) 3rd question has tag C(meaning that question is chosen from the questions with tag C)   For now it is possible to choose tags only for the quiz, not for question and that limits the possibilities. For example, I got a math website and need my students to train the test which contain (for example) 10 different topics, so I need to create quizzes with random questions from 10 different topics (tags) and post them really fast.   Do you have plans on doing so?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, this is definitely in our plans. We've received a lot of requests for this feature. We have plans for a major update for the Quiz module. Which will cover use cases as : a. Dynamic Questions from different tags. b. Dynamic Questions from difficulty. c. Ability to add Questions in quiz dynamically based on previous question performace.
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    Thank you for answer, mr.Vibe Could you please tell me when do you plan to add this? Just approximately, month-2-3?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This will be covered in our next big update after 2.0 in 2.X Moved to planned features.
    ozlady
    Spectator
    Hi - I see that dynamic quiz question tags are implemented, however I just want to check the logic. I have 4 tags, and each have 10 questions in the question bank. If I then set the dynamic quiz question tags and set the limit for 12 questions, will that then choose 3 questions from each tag, or is the selection across all tags entirely random? Thanks / Stephanie
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Queued for version 2.1, releasing in June.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Work in progress queued for v 2.2. Track : https://trello.com/c/UdQpsZoN  
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe, Furthermore, in dynamic quizz, do you plan to embbed H5p question types (find the hotspot, drag and drop, fill in the blank, question in interactive video) ? In order to have more than only Q/A with checkboxes to mark. This is a miss if we compare with another LMS which embbed H5p : DRUPAL OPIGNO. If you make that, I think you will be one of the best LMS. I have recently switch from OPIGNO to WPLMS because more simple to customize and better customer experience to provide. Unfortunately, H5p in quizz is missing....Hope not for a long time . Regards.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    h5p embedding is totally possible in WPLMS, thanks for pointing this out.
    KAir
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe, Yes H5P is fully embbeded I have tested it ! But I'm not able to create H5P questions (drag & drop, find hotspot,...) into a Quizz where the good answers will be counted in the final results. You only can add H5p questions in a quizz but as a content and not as a real question which would be marked. How can I do that ? Is there any plan to create directly from quizz questions an H5p question type ? because as of now, only 9 types of questions (True/False, multiple choice, text..) are proposed. Regards.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic quizzes v2.’ is closed to new replies.