Easiest way to import Bulk Questions?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Easiest way to import Bulk Questions?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Hi Vibe, I had tried earlier support questions, but no one either asked or not explained anywhere. Might I had missed. But, Eagerly wants to know various methods to import questions to WPLMS. Because, there are 100s of 1000 questions. This can lead boring task, and not motivating me to work smart. Please aware us, various methods for importing questions to WPLMS. It no matters, we can alter some information, but automation can save precious time. Either, Excel Format, JSON, or sql or I even don't know how much methods exist. Please reduce as possible as time to import. Please provide us format as well. Our most priority is Multiple choice questions, also sometimes Multi answer.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Hi Hitesh, I had tried to import with your given link. I just edited a csv file and tried to import. But still not reflected questions, please help me with this. I'm pasting here my csv file. What I'm doing mistake. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4zl-CzGZom8Rzg3cHlUbkRzQUk/view
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your csv the csv is correct and its also importing the questions. I imported your csv in my test setup and the questions are imported successfully, refer: http://prntscr.com/edzpdb ----------- Please make sure the question ids that you are mentioning doesn't already exists in your website.
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, I checked your webiste actually your wordpress prefix is different and you are using the wp_ prefix in your website, refer: http://prntscr.com/eeehd5 Please change the prefix according to your database and then try.
    wery
    Spectator
    Hi! i have same problem, where can i see mi wp prefix to upload bulk import? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @wery: You can download  a sample csv file first and then check the wp prefix.
    wery
    Spectator
    Thanks for asnwer! Yes i followed instructions and download samole but question not appears in my wordpres i think is same problem as is described in this post but i dont know where to find wp prefix to change. thanks!
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    @wery, Hey thanks for extending this forum. I had resolved this problem with WPLMS support as mentioned above. I'm giving you short & sweet tips for faster resolve of your issues: 1. Just go to > LMS> Settings > Import/Export. Export anything, either course or quiz {to just let you know your wp_post table name. } 2. By this way, you will know about structure of your WordPress.  Customize recently exported file as per requirements, & import back. My issue was table have some id appended to wp_posts & all. I just not considered, if you use cPanel or ServerPilot or any WordPress installing utility, they add unique/random id to tables everytime, you install WordPress. So, just make sure of that thing. Hope this resolve your issues as well.
    wery
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply! now i was trying i just download exporting one questions and just uploading changing name and slug, but when uploading same document without any change, at questions list, appear tittle "content" and inside this question everything is empty. i think i have to try different combinations Thanks!
    wery
    Spectator
    when i click to export appears comma separated and different from video example (without rows), i get csv with rare simbols and when i try to edit no upload all text
    asharamseervi
    Participant
    Make sure of file type supported, is csv. At my system, everything going fine regarding importing/exporting. You should create another topic at WPLMS support with your WordPress credentials with correct authorization in Private chat. This will help you faster & better resolution from team. They are doing their best.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Easiest way to import Bulk Questions?’ is closed to new replies.