Edit contents of course catalog page + course catalog page title

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Edit contents of course catalog page + course catalog page title

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tomekdatom
    Participant
    Hello,
    1. Is it possible to edit the course catalog page? When I try to run elementor on course catalog page it gives me error. I also tried the built-in pagebuilder but it gave me no results. What I'm trying to achieve here is to have some courses highlighted to appear on the top of the page in separate section (let's say "Bestsellers").
    2. Despite the fact that I gave a custom page title to the course catalog page, it doesn't appear in the browser. Instead of it I got something very generic, looking partially translated (I have fully translated WPLMS to Polish).
    Diana
    Participant
    @tomekdatom Point 1: Can you please share the page URL and highlight the area where you want to show "Bestsellers" section Point 2: You mean you translated the course title?
    tomekdatom
    Participant
    ad 1. The URL is https://prawowkryzysie.pl/szkolenia/ Page title in WP admin is "Szkolenia VOD" yet the page title on the frontend is "Course Katalog" ad 2. No, I translated whole WPLMS theme along with necessary plugins.
    Diana
    Participant
    tomekdatom
    Participant
    When trying to follow the article I got this error message when pasting the content of point #3:
    Uncaught Error: Using $this when not in object context in wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/classes/customizer_class.php:4
    Can you please paste the content of the fully modified file to edit the page title?
    Diana
    Participant
    In the tip it is mentioned that you have to add the code in customizer_class.php in the _construct function But I am sure you didn't added the code there. I tested the same and code is perfect. But the tip is too old and not working right now. In the Yoast plugin you have to add the title like this and you are sorted refer: http://prntscr.com/rvxcw1
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit contents of course catalog page + course catalog page title’ is closed to new replies.