Edit course for Demo 5 styling issue – Left menu not visible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Edit course for Demo 5 styling issue – Left menu not visible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chin_222
    Spectator
    Edit Course is not properly working for Demo 5 The left menu text and background colors are almost same so its very hard to see the text also, I installed the batch add on but on the components tab, the + icon is missing to add new components. Please let me know how I can fix this. thanks
    chin_222
    Spectator
    I updated the theme and all the plugins,   edit course is not working at all anymore. clicking on the link gives a "page can't be found" error. Please help.
    Kindly provide me your wp-admin credentials of your site. We will look into your issue. PS: Mark your reply as private.
    chin_222
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    checking...
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chin_222
    Spectator
    Thanks for the feedback. all wplms plugins are now showing the latest version. The Edit course -> Components module is still not giving me any option to add batches for a course. Thanks, Anup.  
    Your buddypress' groups were disabled. I have enable it now. Now it should work fine.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit course for Demo 5 styling issue – Left menu not visible’ is closed to new replies.