Edit course not working in multisite main site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Edit course not working in multisite main site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi! I am having a rather strnge issue. I am running a multisite which has several installs of the wplms theme. Strangely I can create courses without any hassle on all the SUBsites, however on the MAINsite edit course is not working.. I am getting some javascript errors (only on the mainsite) like:   popup.js:172 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).live is not a function(…)   Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Both main and subsite run the same childtheme and plugins, only a few minor settings are different... Kind regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah, can you please check this first that your pages are connected properly or not from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > save changes Refer: http://prntscr.com/kzocku This javascript error is not related to this issue
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Sorry I forgot to tell you that I have tried this already. Strange this is: When I dont connect the edit course page. The edit course page works but it is in a different layout. When I connect the edit course page it does not work anymore but it is in the right layout and styling.. Very odd right? What could be causing this?
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah, In wpml every page is having a copy(Every page needs to be duplicated for other languages). Are you sure that your edit course page is also duplicated in anther language as well. If yes, then I need your credentials to check this issue on your site. P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, I am not so sure what you mean. Do mean the plugin WPML (because I am not using this). How would I copy this page? Kind regards,  
    Diana
    Participant
    @dantwah, Do you want me to check this issue on your site then share the steps to replicate the issue? If you do not want me to change anything on your site while testing then share the steps to replicate the issue so I will share the video of your site. Tell me whatever you want and I will assist you with that. If you want me to check then share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit course not working in multisite main site’ is closed to new replies.