Edit Course page not working and other issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Edit Course page not working and other issues

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    Any updates
    Veronica
    hi, the delay in response is due to increase response time-continuous post on the topic increases the response time and move the topic from our pending list now come to your issue for woo-commerce checkout page

a. Go to WP Admin - Settings - Permalinks and re-save

b. Check WP Admin - WooCommerce - Settings - Checkout, make sure the above page is connected in settings.

------- and for edit course yes i have tested the same on my local setup as well and it's not showing in the course-status section and the edit course separately not working for now you can do a thing that select the blank template and then manage the courses from there ------- please let me know further
    Adam
    Spectator
    Veronia, Thank you for your input. I updated wplms theme and all the add-ons, plugins you have. Now  we have different system (latest theme) and its working. Instructor can create course in front-end. Lovely. Now the issue is instructor cannot edit he course he just created. I understand you are busy but its been quite a while, I tried to chat with your facebook page and i resolved few issues with them. But still this issue is not yet resolved. More issues are coming. So it would be nice if you can have a look please. Issue: Instructor can create course but he cannot edit the course he just created from front-end in his dashboard! I can share the login details here (in private mode)
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    yes the edit course has the issue in previous versions but fixed in the latest plugins so please update them and for login issue i have checked the same on your site but it is working fine.
    Adam
    Spectator
    Please close it.
    Veronica
    thanks for confirming closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Edit Course page not working and other issues’ is closed to new replies.