[edit_course] shortcode not working on wplms 4.1

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting [edit_course] shortcode not working on wplms 4.1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi I am trying to use 3.9 template for course & [edit_course] shortcode is not working. How I can re-enable front end editor for course. https://mp2.vikconconsulting.in/edit-course/
    Veronica
    hi yes it will not work as WordPress is going to deprecate the classic editor in an upcoming update so we have already removed this to overcome this you need to add an APP page(BuddyPress Single Page) and use the front end to edit
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @veronica I don't want to use front end editor of APP page. As there is no chance doing customisation for me. Old front end course editor gave opportunity to modify it as I want using hooks & filters. Let me know how I can bring it back
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the same filters are being used in the new editor as well. We have edit course array in the new one as well. If you wish to add/remove field its easy to do it using old filters . What else you would like to customize in it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    refer : this tip will work for new one as well : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-custom-field-in-course-setting/
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex I want to like to use
    • old dashboard of Buddy, - to write custom widget & add own functionality
    • Old start course page - so I can put my customization
    • Old front editor - to remove & whatever fields I like
    Basically this project is for gym & we left other platform. And going to use wplms in modified way. like when user will click on start course he will see only today's excercise only. (unit of wplms as exercise) We will collect daily weight for tracking. Based on track we will create custom widget for dashboard. On WPLMS3.9 I confident that I can do whatever I want. On wplms 4 app page, things are limited due to closed code of react & not having own js code. Let me know if other things possible in new app page or should switch back to wplms 3.9
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    IF you can provide some details we can check if it could be possible or not. We made the v4 pluggable as well just like v3 ,you can add custom fields to course settings and units settings etc , add custom unit type , custom widgets , this is how we are using this in attendance addon. But if you are comfortable with old plugins you can go back to v3 plugins in order to do this , they still works with new wplms 4.1 theme version .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘[edit_course] shortcode not working on wplms 4.1’ is closed to new replies.