Editing About Us page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Editing About Us page

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Hi,  i want to edit a couple of things in my about us page. 1. The testimonial area background colour, how to change, also how to keep the testimonial one per screen but in center, right now its all coming as fully spread not small and precise. 2. I am editing the team , but as i edit, i see my picture is short and not like the demo team individual images, also i dont see my image in the page builder text area as the demo one is seen. Waiting for reply. My site is www.aqhweb.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Can you please share some screenshots with us to clarify the issues on your website.
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    http://aqhweb.com/about/  In this link as you scroll below you see the first box under Meet our team tab absent. i have put it but no idea why it is not seen there ? i am unable to upload a pic. i need to know that what are the requirements for a picture to show up here ? Testimonials okay i can still manage. IMPORTANT - My revolution slider is not getting installed and due to which the layer slider not working, please inform me how can it be resolved. worried.
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Now i activated revolution slider, and as i do that the whole website crashes, help !!!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please use your ftp credentials and rename the revolution slider plugin to deactivate it. Now the website will work fine, and then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website . PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Kindly also check the picture issue in the about page, under the Meet our Team heading. Whatever i upload is not getting right there as the demo ones.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I have fixed the issue with your about page image. ------------- For the revolution slider I gues there is some issue with the previous one, can you try uploading the latest version of revolution slider in your website. We have released the wplms update yesterday, and it contains the latest revolution slider in it, so please download the latest slider from there and then try to upload that latest version in your website using ftp or control panel. Let me know if this helps.
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    Thanks my earlier issues were resolved. I have a new query that on the same page when i added a slider, i have a small white stripe empty above it, how to remove that please ? www.aqhweb.com/about
    Diana
    Participant
    @AishaAhmedKhan Please Go to wp_admin -> Appearance -> customize -> custom css Paste the css in your editor .page-template-default .no-content {display: none !important;}
    AishaAhmedKhan
    Spectator
    IT DIDNT WORK SO FAR
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please remove the previous css and then add the below css : .page-id-52 section#title,.page-id-52 section#content {display:none;} .page-id-52 #content+.stripe {margin-top:0;}
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please remove the previous css and then add the below css : .page-id-52 section#title,.page-id-52 section#content {display:none;} .page-id-52 #content+.stripe {margin-top:0;}
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing About Us page’ is closed to new replies.