Editing FullScreen Stripe Texts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Editing FullScreen Stripe Texts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    findtutor
    Participant
    Probably it is a dummy question since nobody asked before but I tried a lot of things but I could not do it. How can I change the text of fullscreen stripe texts. AS seen on picture I would like to edit all of them. Thank you for time. Print screen  
    Diana
    Participant
    @findtutor, If you are asking about these contents background. Then edit homepage in backend, edit the block and then add a custom class for that block and then apply custom css to change the background.
    findtutor
    Participant
    I only need to edit text. I am cliciking to edit the block but there is not text seen as on homepage. I do not need to change background.
    Diana
    Participant
    @findtutor, Okay, Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here so i will share the video of your site, how to edit that block text.
    findtutor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    findtutor
    Participant
    Dear Diana I watched what you did and perfect sense to edit it. I tried the same thing several times but I could not see the edit window as you did. Now I realize where is it. Thank you very much. Kind regards
    Diana
    Participant
    @findtutor, Glad to hear that the video is useful for you. Similarly you can find any content of home page by editing the page builder content block. Closing this topic as it is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing FullScreen Stripe Texts’ is closed to new replies.