Editing quiz is forwarded to recent posts page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Editing quiz is forwarded to recent posts page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi, After creating a quiz and trying to edit its content in Quiz->Edit question I'm forwarded to a page with recent posts instead of question settings. I had before DW Question Answer installed, which I deactivated and deleted but may be some interference still exists. How can I solve the issue? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try resaving the permalinks to postname again . Also check that your theme and all plugins are at latest versions. Also please try the new front end course creation  .We do not recommend to use the old front end edit .
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Indeed the issue had been resolved once saved as new permalinks for Quizzes. I have Front end plugin 1.9.9.6 installed, but I saw some new and very interesting interface you introduce for this Front end plugin. Is it already stable and downloadable? Thanks again, Marina
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hi Alex, With the same again. The admin button on the right side of the course does not open all of the features (stats, users and all) - just remains on the same page. If permalinks to be change - could you pls say which group of permalinks: common settings, optional, courses, quiz, unit, product and to which? Thanks in advance, Marina
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share screenshot of the issue ? Also check if you have these buddypress components enabled from settings -> buddypress -> components :? Extended profile , Account Settings ,Activity streams .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Editing quiz is forwarded to recent posts page’ is closed to new replies.