Elementor button URL

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Elementor button URL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    sondos1
    Participant
    Hi I'm facing issue when i add button in elementor and link it with URL the url i put after publishing the update the URL change inested of my link its convert it to www.wplms.com/xxx Anyone faced this issue
    sondos1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sondos1
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    something must be ovarlapping. Can you share page link with me ?
    sondos1
    Participant
    sondos1
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok checking this.
    sondos1
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, please wait sharing update on this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. site loads incredibly slow 2. was able to change the links on the buttons : https://prnt.sc/1nztdyi 3. The linked turned into wplms.com [not our site] , really strange. One thing to notice that the page loaded incredibly slow over 60 seconds, there is definitely something fishy going on here. Possible case of some malicious code by some third party plugin which is reading your update. -- 4. Checking database because something is reverting your site. Do note wplms.com is not our website, not our domain. So, my suggestion would be to reinstall wordpress, reinstall all the plugins becuase this is not a normal configuration that can happen in any site. Also, this change seems related to Elementor it would make sense to consult Elementor support on wp.org as well.
    sondos1
    Participant
    sondos1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we checked this out and found that there is some kind of replacement function is runnign in your site to replace the your-site.com with wplms.com ,when I changed to other domain it worked : https://prnt.sc/1ol4h96 however putting /appointments will also work as the prefix will be appended from the page . Now the issue is that we did not add any such code in our theme or any of its plugins .This must be some third party plugin in your site doing this ? Are you sure you do not have any malware on your site ?
    sondos1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we did not write any wplms.com in any of our plugins this is not replaced by us , Maybe you can try contacting elementor plugin , maybe they are replacing it or you might have done some kind of settings to replace it somewhere . you can ask webhost to run malware check
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor button URL’ is closed to new replies.