Elementor custom header

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Elementor custom header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm having trouble when I offload the WPLMS header and replace it with a custom header made from Elementor. It seems like when the default WPLMS header script is offloaded, some part of the script that is removed is causing the problem. The following issues arise: 1. A padding is added to the homepage with a grey background color. Screenshot 2. The default WPLMS header is still showing on the course page. Screenshot 3. The course category page and all other pages are looking weird and off. Screenshot Please look into this issue and help us with a fix. Thanks!
    Veronica
    hi are you using elementor pro? if yes then try to deactivate that also provide details here in a private reply
    javadh
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi the course is a BuddyPress component and it is a conflict between BuddyPress and elementor pro not only single course page but all the directories too they are component of Buddypress so there it will not work
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi, I can see it is not working :) What are you going to do about it to work? On the Themeforest page when you say the theme is compatible with Elementor, it should be compatible 100% it's not my problem there is a conflict between Buddypress and Elementor. You should find a fix and implement it ASAP. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Its compatible with elementor not with elementor pro the issue is not related to theme but with buddypress and elementor pro . We have tried to fix the issue many times but the elementor pro works very strangely than elementor core plugin and their dev support does not reply to our queries. elementor is an old plugin and soon it will be outdated . We also have many header options you can try those .
    javadh
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. The issue is I have different clients and if I use the default WPLMS header and footer for all projects, then the site will start to look the same. The only way I can implement a unique design for each client is to have complete control over customization of header, footer and etc. and the only way to achieve that easily is through Elementor theme builder. If you revert back to my initial post, there are two issues related to the Elementor header: 1. A padding is added to the homepage with a grey background color and other pages have the wrong padding. (Screenshot) I believe this issue has nothing to do with Buddypress conflict. It rather seems to be an issue with CSS. Can you at least fix this for me?
    javadh
    Spectator
    I checked html and the problem is that a div class gets removed when the default WPLMS header is offloaded. The div class is <div class="pusher"> The whole page should be wrapped around pusher but the class is dropped when the WPLMS default header is offloaded from settings. Please check and provide a fix.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try changeing the theme layout : goto wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> layout.
    javadh
    Spectator
    I changed the layout and it didn't help. I installed a plugin and added the CSS code to be inserted after the body tag on every page. Your replies are mainly to intended to close the topic instead of finding a real solution to the bug.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    javadh
    Spectator
    Please accept the fact that you have implemented the "Course Layout" feature under VibeBP the wrong way and your implementation is interfering with Elementor Pro Theme builder. The Course Layout under VibeBP is no need for users who have Elementor Pro because with Theme Builder it's possible to create a Single Post and using display conditions, you can assign the Single Post to specific taxonomies (for example course-cat). What you should do to fix this issue for good is to introduce an option for people who use Elementor Pro to disable the VibeBP Custom Layout feature and allow them to assign a Single Post they've created in Theme Builder to course categories of their choice. Elementor Pro has all the built-in features to accomplish this and VibeBP Custom Layout is only causing conflict with the built-in feature. Please let me know if you have understood.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue is between the buddypress and elementor pro .Elementor is not buddypress compatible , you can see the custom header wont load on the members page and single member page . Course is a buddypress component as well therefore elementor header is not appearing there . elementor is an old plugin and it will be replaced by gutenberg very soon .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Gutenberg themes are totally different and requires a very different structure . The themes are just started to rolling out .There isn't enough documentation as of now . But we are working on a new basic theme that would work with wplms and vibebp plugins . Already built some templates on it.We are working on to support full site editing by wp right in new theme .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor custom header’ is closed to new replies.