Elementor Templates for One Instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Elementor Templates for One Instructor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Hi! I recently updated and now need elementor template for my site. I saw your topic and the video: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/elementor-templates-for-demos/ But when I go to wplms -> demo switcher, there isnt one for One instructor. Can you please provide?
    Veronica
    hi, you can perform these steps: wp-admin>>setup wizard select the instructor profile demo then skip all steps and come to the default content step and uncheck all checkboxes except member layouts hit import content and done
    astoria_group
    Participant
    But this will change my site, which currently has users and courses created. I dont want to import any changes. Why isnt it in wplms -> demo switcher
    astoria_group
    Participant
    and also - one instructor cant be found there as well.
    Veronica
    you want to import the members' layouts right! that's why I have shared the steps above
    astoria_group
    Participant
    No. I am using the One istructor child theme. I want the elementor layout for the homepage for One instructor child theme.
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry sir, but one instructor demo's elementor template is not available right now.
    astoria_group
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, if you want it then I can try to create it but not sure need to create a blank page and then add the same elements and images and design
    astoria_group
    Participant
    astoria_group
    Participant
    reminder
    Veronica
    yes i know your issue it has been long time i will update you here don't worry
    astoria_group
    Participant
    I do worry. Reminder
    Veronica
    hi I have tried but on your as well on my local to design the template like it but this "instructor demo" is designed with an old page builder so to get the elements like it is not easy I have tried but with no success I would like to request you that create a feature request for this so we will check the possibilities to add the template in future
    astoria_group
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Elementor Templates for One Instructor’ is closed to new replies.