Email Marketing Automation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Email Marketing Automation

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jodie
    Participant
    How to integrate various email / sales automation providers with this system? I want to sent welcome, thank you, behavioral, based on interest email to the registered users. I really want to automate the process. Kindly guide.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well sale related things can be done with the help of third party plugins that are compatible with woocommerce as wplms relies on woocommerce on sale related things . You can find many third party plugins for this purpose .
    jodie
    Participant
    I think WPLMS Mailchimp plugin does the same, I have recently check this and really want to explore it further. I will share the feedback here.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sure....
    jodie
    Participant
    I bought and tried mailchimp plugin, but it is not working as intended. Anyway, can we integrate the mixpanel plugin available for Woocommerce? https://woocommerce.com/products/mixpanel/ As you said that WPLMS relies on woocommerce for sales related. Kindly confirm so that I will get this and try integrating with the existing system.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well mailchimp already syncs the list of all members and all purchasers already you can set an automatic email function in your mailchip account that will send email when user is added to the list .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Marketing Automation’ is closed to new replies.