email notification not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting email notification not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    hi for some reason email notifications are not working for when student submited the quiz https://portal.leapbeyond.co.uk
    chinolz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    1. There were some fixed regarding touch points in the wplms 2.7 update. 2. I have updated your theme and plugins to the latest version. 3. I have enabled the email touch point for Student submit quiz on your site. Please install POSTMAN SMTP PLUGIN FOR SENDING EMAILS. TUTORIAL : Follow this guide for POSTMAN SMTP PLUGIN. 1. Install the Postman SMTP plugin from WP Admin - Plugins - Add New 2. Follow the setup wizard as below screenshots : 3. The outgoing Mail server should be : smtp.gmail.com 4. Note the Port : 587 6. Enter you gmail USERname and Password. 7. Testing emails.  
    CDT
    Spectator
    The sending of notifications by means of electronic mail of my web platform is not working, does not send activation mail, nor of restoration, it does not send any mail of any type. What should I do ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi @CDT: Please create your own topic for your issues. The emails are sent by buddypress plugin not by wplms theme. You should try using postman or gmail smtp plugin for sending emails, or contact your webhost on this issue.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘email notification not working’ is closed to new replies.