Email Schedule When Unit Available Sending to Students Removed from Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Email Schedule When Unit Available Sending to Students Removed from Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Hi, I use the Email Log plugin to monitor all emails sent through my site.  Now that the WPLMS Email Schedule is working, it logs when those notifications are sent as well. What I've just noticed is that the WPLMS email schedule is still sending notices of unit availability to students that have been removed from the course.  This is confirmed by seeing those previous students log onto the site after receiving this email (their account remains active through WooCommerce but they are deleted from both the course and linked Buddypress groups). They do not receive access to the course from what I can monitor, but where does the WPLMS Email Schedule pull stored emails addresses from so that I can ensure removed students no longer receive these emails? Thank you.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is an issue in the wplms as of now .We missed the check to clear the scheduling emails if user is no more in course . It will send email to the user for the next one unit event if the user is removed from the course . Adding to issue log . Thanks for reporting this . track : https://trello.com/c/jXp6jXZF
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    Thank you for confirming so quickly.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Email Schedule When Unit Available Sending to Students Removed from Course’ is closed to new replies.