email setting

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rangu
    Participant
    Link 1 I get the above link when an email is sent to candidate. In the above link the questions should not have any hyperlinks and on clicking check exam results, link 2 opens. In link 2 hide the exam questions and only show the total marks in the results tab.
    logan
    Hello, share the course url in which this quiz is associated, i will also need your admin credentials for this. also it is something which cant be done with the custom codes. there is a code limitation i have already told you this. any ways i will check and will let you know.
    there is no point to hide the question while user is taking the exam they can copy the questions or take the screenshots then what is the point to hide the questions again???
    rangu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Sorry, i have tested this and this cant be achieved. if I remove the href tag, in that case, it will be gone forever. Students cant take the quiz before and after. i can remove the links from here, but they can take quiz only clicking this button: https://share.getcloudapp.com/NQuvJgvq if you want this then share the course URL in which this quiz is attached.
    rangu
    Participant
    this email will be sent once the student completes the quiz. So I don't want them to start the quiz again and also they should not be able to see the right/wrong questions again. Please remove the links.
    logan
    share this quiz url course url so that i can have a look then.

if you want to hide it forever then,

to hide the answer lists please follow these steps .

Add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wplms_hide_quiz_result_details',function($flag,$quiz_id){

return 1;

},10,2);

rangu
    Participant
    logan
    please share valid credentials in a private reply. older ones are not working. refer: http://prntscr.com/qgqnmk
    rangu
    Participant
    logan
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘email setting’ is closed to new replies.